Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another blog referral

When I started this blog I said I would use this space to pass on other blogs, quotes, and places of interest as part of my rambles- as in rambling with my words, my rambling thoughts, and also rambling around on the internet!
So here is a quote and a place to go:


Above all, trust in the slow work of God. We are quite naturally impatient in everything. We would like to skip the intermediate stages. We are impatient of being on the way to something unknown, something new....Only God could say what this new spirit gradually forming within you will be."
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Rev Sally Johnson, on staff at Hennepin Ave, has a more reflective blog that I check into now and then. She used this quote recently. Go to

http://blogs.haumc.org/pause


No comments: