Friday, January 11, 2008

Thanks , Sara, for the Guest "Celebrity"Blog!

Looking for another daily devotional e-mail?
Check out the one from the Henri Nouwen site at http://www.henrinouwen.org

One of the fun things to do with this blog is watch the site meter and see who stops in. Often its from someone just passing through on a Google search but the hits come from Brazil or Ireland, South Africa, London UK (and London KY); or Grove City OH, Sheboygan WI....and Detroit, Scottsdale , Deerwood, Royalton, Motley, Cottonwood, Alexandria; of course Brainerd and Baxter.
Feel free to leave a comment or send an e-mail with who you are if you are one of the "regulars" who stop by! If you're a reader from Park church, let me know when you see me. I try to put up something at least once a week; but will do more if I can. Thanks for the visit.
Rory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rory,

You may not remember us but we went to the Manchester Methodist Church when you served there. We have enjoyed your blog. God bless you as you continue in His service.

Marijane and Gene Clark
marijaneclark@alltel.net

Rory said...

Great to hear from you, and yes I do remember you! I was wondering who was checking in from London and hoping it might be someone I know!
Rory