Monday, October 27, 2008

Church buildings

Playing around with some of the pictures I scanned and thinking of what else to scan, I started to group up some of the church buildings over the years..but I have others to copy. Thy aren't in chronological or appointment groupings (yet)




Park UMC



Clinton UMC


Beech Creek, KY

Beech Creek sanctuary



...(Red Bird Missionary Conf.) This a back view of Joy center






.Still need to add Bertha, Wrightstown, Verndale and Central as Communities of Faith Larger Parish







Manchester KY but we remodeled the front when I was there



Ortonville UMC



Ortonville




Wynot UMC Neb
Maskell Neb. I was student pastor , part time , with Wynot UMC , while at Morningside college



Osakis UMC was with with Villard





(I also served 1/3 time assoc pastor at Alexandria ( 81/82 )
while in Villard , then added Osakis




Correll ..along with Ortonville and Clinton .

Below is a picture of the TRF UMC...reflecting on the river water. This is my hometown church, where I was confirmed.
























No comments: