Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rory Swenson

I still think we need another Star Trek TV series. At least I could learn about parallel universes , time distortions and alternate realities without having to read about physics. Remember the shows where you end up with more than one Picard or Kirk? Are there others of me? 2, 3 4?
I googled up "Rory Swenson" and found out that I am not the only one in the universe! My name is not that common so Iam not used to sharing it. There is a Rory Swenson in Saskatoon who is on facebook. Another Rory Swenson works for Franklin Covey and either that or another Rory Swenson writes on other blogs. Some other Rory Swenson is a very active Mormon. Some Rory Swenson has political opinions that are the opposite of mine! So when you are out in the cyber unverse, try to get the real me!

No comments: