Monday, January 5, 2009

Fresh air and prayer

It is -25 F so I will bundle up for my morning walk! -

In my walking prayers I will pray for
-the people of Gaza and Israel
-The people of Zimbabwe
-my wife and my children
-other family members
-People who have lost loved ones recently
-Prayer of thanks for the bird watchers and counters who open my eyes to that part of creation..we saw over 20 swans
-many that I know with health concerns
-the continuing financial struggles of the economy
-President elect Obama as he prepares to take leadership
-the upcoming Crow Wing County planning meeting to address poverty
-guidance for Park church in this upcoming year
-thoughts for the next Sunday sermon..with a baptism
- the mindfulness of Christ in my heart and soul; in my words and deeds

and ..and....

No comments: