Sunday, July 29, 2007

Guest blogger Nick

Hi I'm Nick I'm guest blogging on my dad's blog. UMMM lets see...I guess I'll talk about my summer! For the first few months of summer mostly all I did was go to summer swimming at 7 am and 3 pm for an hour and a half each, and then hang out with my friends. then a week ago i went to drama camp at camp Koronis in Payensville, MN; it was lots of fun! i met up with some old friends and made some new ones. I also got a lead role in one of our plays as the arrogant bible study leader. The title of the play was a small groups big problem! Now it's time for fair week and i have 14 shifts between our two booths.I'll be really busy but It should be fun! the week after that i have debate camp. Needless to say that at debate camp we work at improving our debating skills and as usual catching up with old friends! After that it's our trip to Michigan for my grandparents 50th anniversary and a weekend at Lakeside Ohio for our family reunion! Then i guess it'll be time for school! My dad's already practicing his "do you have your homework done" speech.... hopefully he won't have to use it too much!